compensation: commensurate with education and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pathways for Children has Teaching Opportunities in our Head Start programs in Gloucester. Come join our fun and energetic team.
1. Assist Lead Teacher in meeting all standards set by Head Start, NAEYC and Pathways
2. Responsible for implementing individualized curriculum and guidance strategies based on Pathways' Head Start standards for half of the children assigned to classroom in conjunction with Lead Teacher
3. Provide appropriate supervision to ensure a healthy, safe and clean learning environment
4. Maintain accurate, current records of observation, assessment, individualized planning, and parent contacts
5. Actively participate as member of classroom teaching team
6. Participate in training opportunities to enhance personal and professional growth
EEC Teacher certification required.
Excellent benefits: Eligible for free college courses. Health, Dental, Short-Term Disability and Life insurances. Earned Time Off (sick, vacation and personal), 12 Paid Holidays.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers