The Admissions Couneslor will be a key member of a new initiative within in a dynamic Online Program Management (OPM) operation, primarily serving adult learners and non-traditional students. The team is responsible for working with partner institutions to recruit and convert candidates for all online undergraduate and graduate programs managed through the OPM process. Prospective students are identified through a combination of sources, including lead-generation programs put in, as well as prior inquiries from partner institutions. Because online student retention is a critical component of our engagement with partners, the Admissions Counselor will play an integral role in the success of our organization, ensuring that the programs we launch have clearly defined strategies to retain the highest percentage possible of online students. The successful candidate will work with partnering institutions to develop and implement a comprehensive retention program for each program we launch.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Prior recruitment, customer service, sales, or administrative experience.
• An interest in working with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and a commitment to the principles of diversity in higher education.
• Strong organizational and technical skills.
• Valid driver's license and have access to a car.
• Ability to work nights and weekends when necessary.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Required Skills, Experiences and Competencies
• Experience with college success programs and online learning resources
• Success in teaching online courses
• Knowledge of the reasons why students do not persist with their education
• Experience training faculty
• Experience with collaborative teaching techniques
• Understanding of how to develop learning communities
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers