QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have great attention to detail? Are you experienced with multi-line phone lines? Do you have the ability to remain calm and productive when handling urgent mail or postage mistakes? Then now is the time for you to join a team of motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts on behalf of our hospitals!
Parallon is now seeking a Correspondence Specialist to work in our Wakefield, MA office.
• Benefits including Medical, Dental, and 401(k).
• Tuition assistance after 90 days, and up to $5,250 per year.
• Student loan payment assistance.
• Consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
• The opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
You must include your resume for consideration.
• High school or GED preferred.
• Review, print and verify daily/weekly/monthly internal and external reports for accuracy.
• Sort, identify, and scan all incoming correspondence to appropriate patient account.
• Daily copy and mail correspondence.
• Update accounts when necessary (dispositions/notes/wait dates).
• Update patient demographics in various applications.
• Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with coworkers, supervisors, managers and executives, as well as external clients and other external business contacts.
• Answer phone calls and assist callers in obtaining information in response to IVR contacts.
• Provide back-up assistance to cover for customer service representatives when necessary.
• Process outgoing mail for the Operations Teams by reviewing all documents and prepare packet for mailing.
• Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.