This 12 week AutoCAD course is conveniently designed for busy adults, with evening meeting times that allow you to quickly gain career enhancing skills.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to:
1. Understand Graphical concepts and projective geometry related to spatial visualization and communication in design.
2. Learn to communicate information graphically through the use of AutoCAD
3. Master AutoCAD version 2019, including basic and advanced 2-dimensional drawing techniques, 3D drawing and rendering
4. Develop a set of work related drawings.
5. Get introduced to Revit 3D object orientated software
6. Develop design collaboration techniques
7. Understand the use of AutoCAD detail libraries and drawing templates
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests