favorite this postPersonal Training (SWAMPSCOTT)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Personal Trainer - I will help you lose weight! (North Shore)
Who I am?
I'm an AFAA-Certified Personal Trainer and a Life Coach with many years of personal training experience working for the YMCA. I have the skill and knowledge to help my clients reach their health and fitness goals such as weight loss and improved fitness levels. I am a former athlete and a life-long health & fitness enthusiast. I believe age is just a number and anything can be accomplished with a right set of goals, persistence and dedication.
What can I do for you?
I will help you reach your weigh-loss and other fitness goals by developing a personalized workout and nutrition program that will be customized for your body type, fitness level and specific personal goals. I am also a Certified Life Coach so I will support and guide you through your fitness journey. I will answer your fitness and nutrition-related questions as you progress towards your fitness goals. You can reach your goals with the right fitness program (tailored specifically for you), a little determination and my continuous support.
How can you start your fitness journey?
Send me an email to let me know the following information:
- Tell me about yourself (your age, weight, height, and your current activity levels)
- Tell me about your health limitations (do you have injuries, health conditions, and physical limitations)
- Tell me about your fitness goals (weight loss, toning, strength, flexibility, increased stamina, increased energy levels)
- Tell me about your time availability (frequency of desired training sessions and days/times of the week you are available to train)
- Tell me where you prefer to have your personal training sessions (do you have a home-gym or other location).
Once I review your background information we can connect over the phone to schedule a free half-hour fitness evaluation session. During this sit-down session we will talk about your fitness goals and will schedule your first real one-hour workout session. I charge $45 per one-hour personal training session (half-hour evaluation is free). I will also develop a workout routine for you that you can follow between our sessions.
I am mostly available to train clients on the weekends or weekday evenings.
Every journey begins with a first step.....So go ahead and take your first step into your fitness journey!!!
I look forward to hearing from you!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers