Program Director for Pre-Independent Living Program
This is a full time exempt position which will provide comprehensive supervision to staff and residents of the Pre-Independent Living Program. The Program Director will ensure the facilitation of day to day program operations, adherence to contract standards with EEC/DCF and any other organizations who work with Centerboard Families. In addition, the Program Director will be responsible for maintaining a budget, staffing coverage and support to residents through innovative solutions such as Trauma Informed Care and Behavior Management Training. Candidates will be able to provide supervision with staff to ensure the goals and visions of the program and Centerboard are fulfilled, be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and posses strong organizational skills.
Essential job functions include but are not limited too:
• Schedule or attend meetings with staff, parents, DCF workers, Family networks, and therapists as needed. Ensure Collaboration of referral and admission process with the Department of Children and Families and the Lead Agency under the guidance of the Youth Services Program Manager.
• Develop direct reports through supervision and hands on interaction with program activities/trainings and 1:1 meetings. Providing leadership and acting as a role model for direct care staff and residents.
• Manage monthly billing process, purchasing and program budgets with the Fiscal Department.
• Oversee the planning of creative activities, including community service projects and in house programming utilizing the talents and skills of staff and volunteers.
• Coordinate with Program Nurse to ensure proper administration of resident medication and medical/psychiatric care.
• Coordination with clinical team to develop and implement resident's Individual Treatment Plans.
• Manage the daily milieu including staff scheduling ensuring the coordination of appointments and activities.
• Ensure the program and staff complies with federal, state and local regulations and licensing requirements at all times.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Qualified applicants should have previous experience in managing a residential program, budgeting, scheduling, training and meeting facilitation and knowledge of working with the Department of Children and Families. Additional requirements include excellent communication, computer and organizational skills. A Bachelor's degree is required or actively enrolled in a Bachelors program. A master's degree or working towards a master's degree preferred. A valid/active driver's license is required.
If you enjoy working hard to help people while having fun and working in a flexible environment, please apply to this posting via the link below or visit us at: www.centerboard.org