compensation: Competitive depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We're a family-run orthodontic office (on the North Shore) that loves making people happy. We do this by crafting beautiful smiles for patients of all ages. To fulfill this goal, we're in search of an all-star treatment coordinator- a role that is one part customer service and one part sales. Previous dental and/or orthodontic experience is not required; we'll teach you everything you need to know. We're looking for someone with a sparkling personality who is quick on their feet and loves to go the extra mile to delight customers (our patients).
- Acts like a business owner
- Basic computer proficiency- e.g., Internet, Excel, etc.
- Discuss orthodontic treatment plans, including treatment costs, with patients/families
- Ensure that all patients/families have an exceptional experience every time they're in the office
- Follow-up with patients/families regarding starting treatment
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and even somewhat flexible work hours for when we don't see patients.
Please reply to this posting letting us know why you believe you'd be a great fit for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers