compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Customer experience representative
Grand Banks Building Products
Grand Banks is committed to providing outstanding customer service to our customers. We're looking for a full-time customer service ace to join our team. Work with Grand Banks' customers using email, phone, and live in person to help our customers with design ideas, product questions, quotes, and orders.
We're a talented crew looking for a self-motivated, communicative, and customer-focused teammate to join us. We offer a fast-paced, open work environment with great benefits for a creative, enthusiastic candidate who is willing to learn new things. You can meet our team here = https://www.grandbanksbp.com/pages/our-team .
Job duties include:
- Fielding incoming clients to our showroom
- Attending meetings with clients
- Communicating with clients
- Quoting and ordering as needed
- Documenting work
- Other duties as assigned
Will also need:
- Amazing communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- A curious and tech-inclined nature
- To be proactive, confident, and inquisitive
- Dedication to supporting and assisting our customers
Grand Banks is a 30 year old specialty building products supplier. We focus on high quality products including windows, doors, cabinetry, hardware, and specialty millwork.
It is required that you be based from our showroom in Gloucester, MA Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm meeting with clients throughout the day.
- Health insurance
- Retirement contribution
- A beautiful workplace right on the water!
- Compensation commensurate with experience
To submit an application, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Grand Banks is an equal opportunity employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers