compensation: $65k to $75K employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Business Development and Lead Qualifying Assistant will be charged with monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall goals of Serur Agencies. Working closely with the sales team, the Business Development and Lead Qualifying Assistant will manage the relationship between marketing and sales to ensure that both sides are optimized to deliver and work the highest quality leads.
The responsibilities of this role include making projections about the quality of the sales and marketing pipeline and spotting efficiencies that will make the company work better as a whole. Additional responsibilities include qualifying leads by calling of a list of warm leads, scheduling appointments for in-home consultations for prospects, and closing sales during in-home sales calls. The Business Development and Lead Qualifying Assistant will be working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks at once.
Responsibilities of the Business Development and Lead Qualifying Assistant:
• Manage lead qualification including calling warm leads and scheduling in-home appointments to pitch client life insurance services.
• Attend scheduled appointments to develop business and build a viable client base in a designated territory.
• Educate clients on service packages offered, determine customer needs to make service suggestions, and close sales in-person.
• Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development and Lead Qualifying Assistant:
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience an asset but not required.
• Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Technically savvy, excellent communicator, and eager to improve processes.
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers competitive performance bonuses.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers