The ideal candidate will be hands-on, detail-oriented and have a strong work ethic. This individual will be able to work independently but be a team player. He/she will have the ability to juggle multiple requests and the flexibility to change gears on short-notice while remaining professional and composed in a changing dynamic client-focused environment.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Accounts Payable: respond to vendors and subconsultants requests; research invoices and payments, reconcile cash and account statements, code, get approvals and process vendor bills, prepare check-runs
• Accounts Receivable: prepare check deposits, invoicing
• Timekeeping / Expenses: ensure timecards are completed/posted in system, review employee expenses for accuracy, post and run expense reimbursement checks.
• Month-end: reconciliations, project costing and other tasks as needed to support Accounting Manager
• Assist with creation and tracking of project contracts, change orders and subconsultant agreements.
• Keep confidentiality of all financial data
• Maintain Accounting office filing system
• Administrative duties as assigned
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently on assigned duties and complete in a timely manner
• Customer-service oriented
• Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
• Bachelor's degree preferred but an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience can be substituted
• 5 years of relevant, hands-on experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word) and familiarity with Deltek Vision preferred