compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a motivated senior tax associate to join our dynamic tax services team. Our client base is comprised of mid-sized businesses in a wide variety of industries. We offer an environment that provides interesting, challenging opportunities for personal and professional growth in a collaborative environment.
• Prepare and review federal and state income tax compliance
• Prepare and review annual corporate and individual income tax projections
• Assist in the resolution of federal, state and local tax notices and audits
• Perform research and other special projects as necessary
• Develop knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations relating to job duties
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• CPA license
• 3-5 years public accounting experience
• Practical experience with personal, corporate, partnership, estate, gift, non-profit and fiduciary tax returns
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Proficiency with tax preparation software and tax research tools, experience with ProSystem Fx products a plus
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Various insurance plans including health, dental, and vision; long and short-term disability, Section 125 plan, 401(k) plan and more
• Generous allocation of paid time off and holidays
• Payment for CPE courses, licenses & dues
• Flexible work schedule and reduced hours during the summer months
We understand the importance of balancing professional and personal lives. In addition to offering a flexible schedule, we offer manageable hours during tax season! If you are a highly motivated and ambitious individual looking for a challenging and rewarding career, please forward your resume including salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers