We are looking for a data entry/administrative assistant to enter client information from paper records and provide clerical assistance with document scanning and filing.
Data entry/administrative assistant responsibilities include collecting and entering client data in software systems, scanning client data from original documents, and maintaining paper files of original documents. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with other team members in the document management process. Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
Ultimately, a successful data entry/administrative assistant will be responsible for maintaining accurate information in our systems.
- Insert client data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers