A well-established Biotechnology Company is seeking an individual to join their team as Cost Accountant!
• Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity
• Maintaining an expense database and analyzing data collected
• Analyzing changes in operations, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
• Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports on profit margins
• Analyzing new and proposed product costs
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Creating and maintaining Cost Accounting Model
• Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
• Maintain calculation of overhead costs as required by GAAP
• Conducts physical inventory audits and monitors cycle count program
• Assist in investigation and reconciliation of Inventory cycle counting variances
• Minimum of 5-7 years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
• Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers