compensation: US$55000 - US$65000 per year
QR Code Link to This Post
Contracts Specialist - Andover, MA
We are currently working with a software client in Andover that has an immediate need for a Contracts Specialist. Our client provides software solutions for grant management. This is a contract role however there is potential to go permanent for the right fit. They are in the process of transitioning to NetSuite so experience with that software is a plus but not required. This person will support the finance and sales teams by drafting, negotiating, and revising client contracts. Additionally, the client has parking available onsite. This contract role will move very fast.
- Understand how the company?s products operate.
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts by working with the Legal team.
- Interact with company stakeholders to ensure accurate contract preparation and resolve any discrepancies.
- Ensure contracts reflect company policies and standards.
- Prior contractions review and negotiation experience for NDAs, software licenses, SAAS agreements, license renewals, maintenance contracts, support contracts, service legal agreements, professional services agreements, statements of work.
- Experience with financial systems.
- Strong Excel and Word knowledge.
- Sales experience and dealing with clients is preferred.
Find Us on Facebook!!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future?