compensation: competitive pay - commensurate with experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Great Opportunity for experienced Bookkeeper/Office Manager!
Local family-run manufacturing business with a stable workforce is looking for a detail-oriented & organized individual with bookkeeping/accounting experience to fill this newly created part-time (15-20 hours per week) position. Specific work days/hours are flexible within Hero Coatings' normal business hours of Monday-Friday 7am - 4pm.
If you have the skills we're seeking, this position offers valuable schedule flexibility!
As Bookkeeper/Office Manager you'll handle standard accounting/bookkeeping responsibilities and daily management of receivables & payables in a small business environment. This position will report directly to the owner.
• Process invoices, develop reports and financial statements, and maintain corporate records and other documents, ensuring data is accurate, reconciled and verified for completeness.
• Perform general office duties and daily workflow such as human resources, safety, records management, and track and order office/shop supplies, etc.
• Ensure payroll and benefits administration is processed in compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements.
• Maintain effective communication between clients/visitors/Hero employees and answer/redirect customer inquiries via phone and web, as needed.
• Analytical thinker with the ability to work independently
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Familiarity with windows-based accounting software
• Confidentiality in managing sensitive information
• Reliability - deadlines, attendance, etc.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- 3 - 5 years related experience in a small business environment
- Associates degree in accounting, business or equivalent preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Certified in Sage Mas 90 (Sage 100) accounting software a PLUS!
This job primarily operates within a clerical office setting using standard office equipment with an occasional need to visit the plant floor where the noise level may be loud.
To apply, please submit your resume AND cover letter/email for consideration to the Craigslist link provided above.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers