compensation: stipend to be discussed depending on experience and availability employment type: full-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales team will help you accomplish. You will also be co-managing our social media.
- Build and manage a rich content and editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.). Work closely with the sales team to document pilots and success stories.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Some past experience in marketing preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Amazing English skills, you love to communicate and share ideas
- Proficiency in marketing automation in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities