compensation: Negotiable, hourly, based on experience. employment type: employee's choice telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm looking for a looking for an amazing writer to assist with various activities that range from social media marketing to writing blog posts to email copywriting to project management, to writing amazing content for a female entrepreneur.
To qualify for this position you'll need to fit within the following criteria:
1. OUTSTANDING oral and written communication skills and verifiable experience with blogging, copywriting, editing etc. I am looking for someone with a colorful writing style - think of Eat, Pray, Love as an example.
2. INTERNET-SAVVY and a natural with social networking, social bookmarking, and social media. You must DEMONSTRATE this by showing me your social media profiles or accounts that you have worked on. I am looking for someone to take my social media accounts to the next level.
3. WICKED-SMART and pays great attention to details. You have a natural eye - almost like a hawk - when it comes to typos and grammar mistakes. This is very important to me.
4. KNOWLEDGE of and INTEREST in material related to spirituality, women's empowerment, love and relationships, health, and fitness.
5. EXPERIENCE using Wordpress and managing back end posts and updates
This is a long-term, part time position. If things work out well, this may become a full time position in the future.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Social Media Content Curation
* Managing and Growing my YouTube channel
* Creating infographics, PowerPoints and graphics (I have a designer, but you'd be responsible for the copy)
* Drafting blog posts and articles
*Managing several Facebook Groups
I'm based in Santa Monica but of course this is virtual so you can work from home or Starbucks or wherever you have access to a high-speed Internet connection.
I'm a female entrepreneur in the Love and Wellness coaching space, and looking to work with somebody who understands my niche and can help me build my brand.
To apply, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Write a short cover letter introducing yourself and why you are applying
2. Send at least 3 writing samples - could be anything you've written already.
3. Draft one Facebook post for one of your writing samples
4. Reply to this post with all the above and include your resume.
5. In the subject line, please write "I am a Stellar Writer" Any applications without this subject line will be automatically filtered out of the inbox, so they will not be seen.
Yes, this is a detailed application process. If this is too much for you, please continue on your job search. The right person is out there and I am very much looking forward to working with you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers