compensation: Analyst are compensated on a per-report contract employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
BCC Research contracts with individuals and small consulting firms globally to provide high level insight and forecasting to our continually growing customer base. Working closely with our Editorial department the Analyst will research the global market for an emerging or growing technology (including: systems, processes, materials, equipment, drugs etc.) in one or more of our numerous industry categories. Please note that this involves industry-level market analysis and NOT marketing, product or consumer market research.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our analysts are located across the globe, are experts in their field and contract with us on a remote, per-report contract basis. They work on their own schedules to provide insight and market data through both secondary research and one-on-one conversations with key industry experts from around the world. As an analyst you will explain a technology, segment, size and forecast a market and research related patents and companies. This is a great opportunity to build your network, connect with industry insiders and expand your visibility.
You are an expert in one or more technologies and know your overall industry well. You have a high level of intellectual curiosity, are passionate about new and trending technology and enjoy both quantitative and qualitative research.
• An Advanced degree with 3+ years of postgraduate subject matter experience OR a Bachelor's degree with 15+ years of relevant industry experience (ideally in science, engineering or subject-related consulting).Comfortable with secondary/desk research and able to identify/contact primary resources
• Experience as an invited speaker at a conference or event and/or have published an industry-related article, book, report, etc.
• Familiarity with, or the ability to quickly learn, market segmentation, sizing and forecasting
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
• A firm commitment to meet contract deadlines
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers