QR Code Link to This Post
Founded in 1991, American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) is a well-known non-profit organization offering confidential financial counseling, educational services and debt management. ACCC is in Newton, MA and has been educating consumers in debt management for over 25 years. ACCC strives to develop a greater community of financially responsible individuals and families that will thrive for generations to come.
The Marketing Assistant provides support to marketing and community education operations by compiling, formatting, updating and reporting information.
1. Assist in creating and publishing blog articles that are informative, relevant and current for clients and other audiences.
2. Maintain ACCC’s money management program including scoring, reporting, inputting data, printing certificates and mailing
3. Post company communications and post to internal intranet
4. Help on various marketing projects & assist in coordination of market research as applicable
5. Assist with data entry for multiple programs
6. Assist in maintaining department marketing collateral, informational displays, promotional supplies and inventory as applicable
7. Primary contact for department telephone line, taking messages and routing calls to appropriate person; answers client phone inquiries as needed
8. Taking meeting minutes for department and distributing to team members
9. Compile and distribute consumer educational packages and updating inventory sheets
10. Coordinate document changes in multiple applications
11. Maintain monthly marketing reporting (use of Google Analytics, and other 3rd party vendors )
12. Collect and distribute mail internally and coordinate mailing programs externally for service groups
13. Assist with the marketing budget, data entry and filing.
14. Assist with monthly workshop paperwork and reporting
15. Assist with monthly marketing e-newsletters
16. Assist in visual marketing content creation using online programs (videos, infographics, etc.)
17. Other duties, as assigned.
1. Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
2. Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of marketing/social media/administrative/communications experience
3. Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, general understanding of SEO/SEM best practices. Writing & content development knowledge; blogging software
4. Well organized with the ability to multi-task
ACCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit us on the web at www.consumercredit.com.
Also "like" ACCC's Facebook Page to get updates right to your timeline: https://www.facebook.com/AmericanConsumerCreditCounseling