WEBSITE CONTENT & SEO INTERN
Potential to become a full-time position
FOR IMMEDIATE START PART-TIME
Must be in Boston/local/willing to come into the office.
LogoMix is a fast-growing and profitable internet startup company located in Boston that uses cutting edge technology to revolutionize the way in which small businesses create and build their brand. We provide customers with easy-to-use tools to design and purchase branded logos, business cards, promotional products and websites.
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Boston just a block away from the Boston Common. We offer a relaxed and rewarding work environment where you will thrive, learn and grow as a member of our team. We are committed to hiring the very best talent and are looking for passionate people to grow and learn with us!
About the Position:
We are looking for a student who sees an internship as an extension of their education, an opportunity to expand on the skills they've learned in the classroom and use these skills to contribute on a larger scale. We value new ideas, professional drive and curiosity.
As a member of the LogoMix team, you will have opportunities to learn and contribute -- we want to hear your opinions! In the internship position, you will own a list of projects and have concrete deliverables to keep track of your growth at LogoMix.
This position's core focus is to build websites for our customers who are launching their new small business online. You'll work directly with customers to better understand their business and develop an engaging website to help them market it. You will be directly responsible for copywriting, website design and building their site on our "no-coding-required" website platform. Additionally you will perform Search Engine Optimization to help sites show higher in search ranking and make ongoing changes to the site as their business grows.
A successful candidate will be someone who is passionate about online marketing and embraces speaking directly to small business owners to understand their needs. You can write engaging marketing content, have an eye for design and understand the importance of online marketing for small businesses. Most importantly you are both marketing and tech savvy. You will be part of the fastest growing team at LogoMix and will have the opportunity to make meaningful and important contributions to our product offering.
• Create professional, engaging websites for our small business customers (No coding necessary)
• Be an expert user of our drag-and-drop website builder to make customer sites
• Train customers on our website builder so they can make ongoing edits to their site
• Work directly with customers to determine the best way to position their business
• Develop engaging marketing copy for their website that supports their business positioning
• Work directly with our customers to learn about their business a write all copy for their website
• Select a website design and modify the layout to best support the marketing copy you write
• Add photography and design elements to the site that match and support the customer's brand
• Perform Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on all websites you create for customers
• Modify customer websites based on their feedback to ensure they get a great product they love
• Determine customer satisfaction of our new products and identifying areas for improvement
• Turning qualitative activity like customer conversations into quantitative data and statistics
• Recommend product ideas and enhancements based on customer experiences
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional creative writing and marketing copywriting skills
• Great eye for design and layout -- particularly related to websites
• Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to connect with other people
• Passion to learn about our customers and speak with them about their experiences
• Outgoing personality and solid work ethic
• Must be 18 years or older and able to show eligibility to work in the United States
• Must be enrolled in a Bachelor's/Masters program at an accredited college or university
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers