favorite this postBook Reviewers Needed (part-time) (Boston / MetroWest) hide this posting
compensation: $400 / mo employment type: part-time internship telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are fast growing startup in the publishing industry looking for several part-time book reviewers to read and review titles by indie authors. This is a great opportunity to influence readers and build your portfolio. While this is a remote opportunity, you'll be required to visit our office for the occasional meeting and training session (evening or weekend). Current students are welcome to apply.
- Must live in Boston / MetroWest area
- Preferred majors English literature, creative writing, and journalism.
- Other majors will be considered (e.g. humanities, marketing, etc.)
- Strong social media skills.
- Proficiency with Wordpress or similar blogging platform.
- Must have your own computer, ereader / tablet, and reliable Internet connection.
- Paypal Account to receive payment.
- Excellent writing skills are a must.
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) is a plus.
$400 / month
Please submit a copy of your resume. In your email, include the following:
1, Why are you passionate about becoming a reviewer? (one brief paragraph)
2. In one sentence, write a philosophy that you live your life by.
3. Include links to your social media accounts - preferably FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, +/- Pinterest
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers