favorite this postFreelance Sports Writershide this posting
compensation: To be discussed employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
The editorial team at Valnet Inc. is looking for writers to contribute list-based articles for one of our sites, TheSportster.com. At the TheSportster, we need writers who are driven to succeed, have a way with words, and keep up with what's trending. We're looking for original, informative and eye-catching articles on topics people are craving to read about. Our Pay-Per-View program lets YOU cash in on articles that go viral!
A little bit about TheSportster:
- We have over 12 million average monthly page views. That's a lot of clicks.
- We reach millions of readers on Facebook and other networks. Help us become a social media powerhouse.
- We offer a competitive open-ended payment plan that lets you capitalize on your success. The sky's the limit!
Is this you?
- Do you have an encyclopedic knowledge of something our readers love? Wrestling Mark? Football Fanatic? Hockey Addict? We want you!
- Are you a social media superstar? Your affinity for pop culture trends ensures that you know exactly what's hot and what's not.
- Do you adore the English language? You know how to construct a great paragraph with a punch. Your work takes no editing and is publish ready!
- Are you a reliable, dedicated writer with the time and energy necessary to become a regular, trustworthy contributor that we can count on?
- 1-2 relevant samples of your written work
- 3 article pitches that you think would appear on TheSportster
- Only applicants containing relevant writing samples and pitches will be considered
We're looking for freelance writers who are willing to be dedicated and consistent contributors to the site. Passion is key, so writing about what you love is the best way to achieve success.
Do you think you'd be a great fit for our team? Do you have the skills to become a valuable and productive member of the TheSportster family? Are you a reliable, dedicated writer with the time and energy necessary to become a regular, trustworthy contributor that we can count on? If yes, don't miss the chance to be part of our team, and apply today!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities