Boston's premiere Personal Errand Service is seeking self-motivated individuals with a passion for helping people to join our team! Our Corporate Office is located in Boston's Back Bay, although your time would be spent around the Boston area.
This physically active position is perfect for adventure-lovers who enjoy exploring Boston (and beyond) while providing clientele with an extra pair of hands (and feet!). Clients call upon our professional errand runners to provide assistance with personal shopping and returns, house sitting, pet walking and feeding, automobile transportation for oil changes and repairs, post office needs, and so much more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Execute personal errands for clients, based on their unique needs and maintain detailed, accurate, and comprehensive records and receipts.
• As a brand ambassador, actively endorse City Schlepper services to existing and potential clients.
• Provide crucial support to VIP Services and the Corporate Office with fulfillment of specialized service requests, problem solving, and day-to-day tasks.
• Additional duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Positive, outgoing, and attentive demeanor.
• Strong knowledge of the Greater Boston area, including efficient transportation solutions.
• At least 21 years old with a valid Massachusetts Driver's License and clean driving record.
• Flexible schedule within business hours and occasional (rare) weekend and evening availability.
• Able, willing, and excited to assist with pets!
You'll receive the following benefits:
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• Paid Training and Sick Time
• 401(k) Plan & Commuter Benefit Options
• Other Special Industry Discounts & Perks!