Need help with a resume, admissions essay, report, or article? As an academic and litigator, I write and edit other people's work for a living. But I don't just specialize in dry legalese -- I also write in popular press outlets. I have also been on the hiring end in several jobs, so I have a keen sense of what works in a CV and cover letter. Whatever your writing needs are, I can help. (And I'm happy to send samples before you retain me).
QR Code Link to This Post
My credentials include:
* A B.A. from Harvard and a law degree from Yale.
* Numerous publications, including: op-eds in Salon.com, articles in the Washington Quarterly and the Yale Law Journal, and book chapters.
* Three years teaching undergraduates at Yale (and grading their papers).
* Two years overseeing and editing the writing of interns in a federal judge's chambers.
* Seven years of writing and editing everything from legal briefs to the U.S. Supreme Court to book chapters on the Middle East.
My rates range from $125/hr - $250/hr, depending on the kind of work you need.