favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

Bespoke Resume Writing Services (Boston)

A giant chasm exists in resume writing services. 80% produce generic and underwhelming documents, leaving you wondering why you bothered outsourcing at all and the other 20% are good, in some cases brilliant, but charge jaw-dropping rates. I fill that void with creativity, concision and excellence. Most of my work is geared toward intermediate to senior level professionals but I'm also happy to work with recent grads. You have my undivided attention for as long as it takes me to complete your resume and I limit the work I take on to ensure great service & results.

Reply to this post to set up a complimentary phone consultation to see if my services are a good fit for you. I respond to all inquires within 24 hours. Flat Rates as follows:

Recent Grads: $120
Intermediate: $200
Senior Level: $320
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 7000151220

posted:

best of [?]