The SHIFT Study is aimed at understanding the effect of eating at night (when the body's melatonin levels are high) on how the body processes sugar in people who perform shift work and those who do not.
Who can participate:
- Between 18 and 60 years old and healthy.
- Live in New England.
- Full-time employee (either day or night shifts), or unemployed.
- Not currently on diabetes medication
What you may be asked to do:
-Entire study takes 10 hours over 2 weeks
-Personal health tracking
-Injection or IV
-3 Office Visits
What You Get:
- Receive a free detailed health report on your sleep, physical activity and dietary intake habits as well as your body composition along with information on how you compare to the US population.
- Earn $100 compensation for your time.
- Travel/parking reimbursement.
To see if you are eligible and to learn more visit us at Clinical Trials at Partners https://clinicaltrials.partners.org/study/shiftstudy
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers