Liquor Store Delivery Driver $14++ (Cambridge)
QR Code Link to This Post
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)
*Please read this posting carefully; applications that do not demonstrate an understanding of the position and/or do not meet qualifications will not be considered.*
Cambridge Spirits is a growing fine wine, craft beer and spirit shop in Cambridge's Kendall Square. We are committed to bring unique wines, beers and spirits to our customers!
We are looking for an energetic, self-starting, task oriented, friendly and hardworking person to join our dedicated team. Responsibilities will be primarily focused on making deliveries to our customers in the Cambridge and Somerville area, using your own vehicle, with shelf stocking and customer servicing in the store when not performing deliveries.
This part-time position is for a minimum of 3 days/week for a total of 16-28 hours/week. Shifts are from 2-9+pm except Sundays which are noon to 6pm.
Compensation is $12/hr plus $3 per delivery plus tips. Total compensation varies based on level of tips and number of deliveries. Average tip per delivery has been between $4 and $5 and number of deliveries has ranged from 5 to 20+.
* Prepare deliveries starting at 2pm and deliver between 2-10pm
(Sundays noon - 6pm)
* Preparation includes compilation of deliveries and corresponding paperwork (minimal and simple)
* In store stocking and assistance
* Load and unload car
* Professional communication with customers
* You are responsible, accountable, and reliable above all else
* Ability to provide friendly and professional customer service in person and on the phone
* Be 21 years of age or older
* Have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Have a reliable car and insurance
* Be able to lift up to 40 pounds up and down stairs
* Available for combination of weekday and/or weekend shifts
* Basic IT skills like using navigation, e-mail, Internet, and MS Office
* Customer Service focused
Please *e-mail* your resume AND cover letter. Please be prepared to provide professional references. Thank you!