compensation: Salary: $38.00 + depending upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Electrician – Stoneham MA
Sila is hiring for a full-time licensed Electrician with 4+ years of successful experience to service The Boston area, and who is seeking an opportunity for growth with an industry leader.
At Sila we pride ourselves for being a professional, customer service driven, HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical organization and we are seeking employees of like mind and ambition to join Team Sila!
Compensation package includes an hourly rate ($38+), company vehicle, company paid cell phone, opportunities for commission, medical/dental/vision insurance, Paid Time Off & Holidays, 401(k) with company match program, company paid short and long disability insurance, company paid life insurance, access to over 35,000 learning assets through Sila Academy including top university tuition discounts for employees and immediate family members.
We offer more than any other company in the industry for the most qualified electricians guaranteed!!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Wiring up HVAC systems.
• Service upgrades.
• Performs residential service calls.
• Completes residential Electrical services/installations in a timely manner.
• Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary. Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
• Represents Sila Heating & Air Condition in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others.
Skills & Education Required:
• 4+ years of residential electrical experience.
• Customer Service oriented.
• Clean, valid Driver’s License.
• Ability to pass and criminal background check and drug screen.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of winning team, please submit your resume or call directly to Jake at 781-438-4114 for immediate consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers