compensation: Plenty of Overtime employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pat Gibbs Landscape Design & Construction Inc. is a full maintenance and construction company that has been in business serving the south shore for over 15 years. We operate at an extremely professional and competitive level, with quality work produced by a great staff. We are rapidly growing with numerous positions for an employee to learn and advance into with increasing pay. Pat Gibbs Landscape is actively seeking reputable and experienced individuals to add to our excellent five crews. The following positions below are the details and experience required. Please only apply if you meet the outlined requirements, with a clean record, no alcohol or drug abuse issues. Applicants must also have a strong work ethic with team work and people skills. Starting pay for inexperience is $17 per hour, Experience depending on the level is $19-$23. Pay is paid weekly on every Friday after the previous work week. To schedule an interview, you can apply on our website patgibbslandscaping.com, email the address below or call 617-784-7071.
• Grading -- Drainage -- Site Work
• Hardscape Installation
• Plant & Lawn Installation
• Management skills
• Snow operations in winter months
• Must Possess a Valid Driver's License
• Operate machinery (i.e. skid steer, excavator )
• Lay out dimensions using blueprints
• Installation of wall footings, stoop footings, fireplace and kitchen footings etc..
• Work with a variety of stone/materials (New England round fieldstone, block, flat stone, bricks, granite, bluestone, pool coping and veneer)
• Build stonewalls, Blockwalls, outdoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits and Kitchens
• Keep a clean site
• Have a valid MA driver’s license
• Snow plowing experience a plus
Landscape Construction Crewmembers:
• Landscape construction experience preferred/willing to train a highly motivated individual
• Valid Driver's license preferred
• Ability to lift over 50lbs
• Interest in working snow operations in winter months
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers