air conditioning cats are OK - purrr apartment laundry in bldg no smoking off-street parking no private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
Hi prospective renters! My name is Tomas and I moved in with my girlfriend in September. There is someone who's taken my place but he will be leaving in December. I’m looking for a new tenant to take my place here for the rest of the lease. The place is a wonderful, recently renovated apartment with a spacious kitchen, living room, mixing studio, and balcony. There's two bedrooms and a bathroom on each floor. See below for more info:
- 2 floors + basement with small storage space and laundry.
- 1 apartment downstairs neighbors.
- You get a top floor private room, unfurnished. Rest of house is already furnished. You may be asked to pitch in for a thing or two as I took some items with me, but none of the furniture. More like a spatula or hand towels.
- 1 bathroom shared per floor. You would be splitting it with one other person.
- We have a small mixing/recording studio set up in the spare room, free to use after a brief tour!
- Electricity, Gas and Water not included in rent
- Central air conditioning and heating in the building.
- You will share the apartment with 4 housemates who are all very neat. All in their early/mid 20s, two are recent Berklee alums, one is a Berklee senior, and the other is a software engineer. All the Berklee folks are composers, two film composers and one composition student, so it's generally a very quiet household.
- We try to keep quiet from 10pm-9am.
- Chores are split amongst housemates and cycled through weekly via chore wheel.
- One of us works from home, so extra loud things like vacuuming are generally avoided from 9am-5pm.
- There is driveway where you can park your car if you have one, no extra cost.
- B line is a 5min walk away, the 64, 66, 75, and 501 buses are less than a 5min walk away.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.