I am looking for an experienced Massage Therapist to work at my Norwood office.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a professional workplace, I have been in business in Norwood for 6 years. I am looking for a professional Massage Therapist who is reliable, trustworthy and able to work independently.
*Must have a minimum of 1 year experience.
*Must have Ma license and liability insurance.
*Knowledge of Deep Tissue and Swedish Massage.
*Must be able to perform 30, 45, 60 and 90 minute sessions.
Currently, I'm looking for part time evening help to hire on as independent contractors. The following are the available days/times:
* Mondays: 2:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
* Tuesdays: 2:30 - 7:30 pm.
* Thursdays : 9 am - 2 pm & 2:30 - 7:30 pm.
* Fridays: 2:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
* Saturdays: (every other) 9 am - 2 pm & 2:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
* Sundays: (every other) 9 am - 2 pm & 2:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
- Other shifts may be available.
Must be available to work, at the minimum: 2 shifts and one shift every other weekend.
I will provide all the necessary supplies.
Compensation will be 50% plus tips.
If interested, please email me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sandra's Massage Therapy