We are currently looking for a Salon Manager for our Morrissey Boulevard, Dorchester salon. If you love the cosmetology industry, take great pride in your work, and think of hairdressing as more then just a job, you're the right fit for us. We pride ourselves on a positive and creative atmosphere that will keep you up-to-date on cuts, style, color, and highlights.
QR Code Link to This Post
As a Manager at Supercuts, you will provide hair cutting, coloring, styling, treatments, and facial waxing to our steady stream of clients. We will provide you with all the (free!) education you need in order to maintain and exceed guest expectations. We work closely with Paul Mitchell and are proud to offer Paul Mitchell color services to our guests.
Salon Managers are also responsible for the business end of the Cosmetology Industry. Our Managers oversee and lead a team of hairstylists and shift managers on a daily basis. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: the hiring and staffing of the salon team, supplies and product ordering, scheduling, payroll, leading by example, and the training of new employees. We also offer a Management Development Program to all of our Salon Managers to ensure that they are confident in all aspects of their position.
* Competitive hourly pay
* Life Insurance
* Salon Monthly Bonus
* Commission off of your product sales
* Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
* Paid Vacation Time
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Sick time
* Paid Personal Time
* 401(k) with company matching contributions
* Cosmetology Student Loan Reimbursement-- if you are still paying off your federal student loans from Cosmetology school, we will reimburse a portion of your monthly payment until your loan is payed off
* Ongoing, paid education starting with our exclusive Hair Stylist Academy training, followed by in-salon seminars and live model practice with renowned artistic directors to keep you up to date on all trends
* Stylist Referral Bonus-- if you are a current Supercuts employee and refer a friend to work in a salon within our franchise, you will receive a $200 bonus if they are hired
Key Qualifications for the Salon Manager Position
*Active Cosmetology License
*Strong people skills and a love for the industry
*Ability to lead by example
*Management experience preferred
120 Highland Avenue Needham, Ma.
Please reply to this posting or call our Human Resources office at 1(508) 366-8557 and speak to Lisa.