compensation: negotiable hourly class pay employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Newly opened Spin / Indoor cycling studio seeks experienced spin instructors for all classes, held between 530 am until 8 pm.
Come enjoy this brand new build out with the latest in cycling equipment, sound, and lighting.
• Spin / indoor cycling experience. Not required but beneficial to have. We will still consider applicants who have never taught but have the aptitude to learn
• Any personal training certifications - kettlebell / medicine ball / boxing
• Any experience leading exercise classes
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude and great energy
• Be personable and get along with a diverse group of people
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills as you will have to explain and instruct beginners on some technical aspects of indoor cycling
• Group fitness instructor experience
• Willingness to learn
• Passion for spin and fitness
• A love for helping people!
• Flexible work hours
• Negotiable hourly class pay
• Ability to train private clients
Reply to this posting and include your resume and a cover letter that answers the following questions:
1. Please tell us about yourself — your professional background and your relevant work experience. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC.
2. Tell us what your full availability is and how many classes a week you are hoping to teach
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers