compensation: Dependent on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Northeast Retirement Services (NRS) offers administration and processing solutions for large Financial Services in the area of employee benefit plans and charitable programs, including services for all types of defined contribution, defined benefit plans, endowment programs and charitable trusts. Our clients include Institutional Investors, brokers, advisors and financial services firms requiring flexible, customized platforms for their customers. NRS business model enables us to create an integrated approach that provides responsive & comprehensive solutions.
NRS leverages technology and its partners’ strengths to bring measurable value to our clients. Our teams address strategy, operations, risk and technical issues in formulating end-to-end administrative solutions that are tailored to a client's specific situation and processing requirements.
NRS is looking for a SQL Server Developer/Analyst who can analyze client requirements and design, develop and maintain complex databases and act as Client IT Liaison.
▪ Design, Develop and support SQL Server Databases for complex business processes.
▪ Work very closely with various Business groups to gather client requirements, analyze the data and act as Client IT Relationship person.
▪ Develop and Maintain Queries, Stored Procedures and functions to implement business logic.
▪ Develop complex reports using SQL Reporting Services and Active Reports.
▪ Support senior management on data analysis and reporting projects.
▪ Database performance tuning, troubleshooting, and various database administration tasks.
▪ 5 Years experience with SQL Server Database Development.
▪ Significant knowledge of object oriented development principles, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles.
▪ Bachelors Degree with 5+ years of experience.
▪ Strong analytical, problem solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
▪ Ability to make decisions, and render advice in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities.
▪ Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects with flexibility to adapt to any given situation.
▪ Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, senior management and 3rd party service providers to further the company's strategic objectives.
▪ Experience in a financial services environment is a plus.
NRS offers a generous benefits package including Paid Vacation, Sick time, medical/dental insurance, FSA and 401K Plan.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities