compensation: This is an entry level position $65K-$70K employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
TITLE: INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYST
REPORT TO: VICE-PRESIDENT, TECHNOLOGY & SECURITY OFFICER
OFFICE OPERATIONS MANAGER
EFFECTIVE DATE: November, 2018
The Information Systems Analyst will be responsible for assisting the VP/ Technology in the managing and administration of the network information systems of the Corporation. This position requires specific technical skills with design, troubleshooting and maintenance of an enterprise level computing and telecommunications environment. Familiarity with both hardware and software segments is required. This position is also required to assist management in developing and updating computer policies and procedures and help maintain the security of corporate technology infrastructure in a regulated industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responds in a timely fashion to end users’ needs and concerns relating to computer business applications and general systems issues.
• Diagnoses and resolves technical problems, prevents problem escalation and provides solution tracking.
• Routinely review and analyze system event logs and reports. Quantify results and research remediation and solutions.
• Works with VP Technology in designing, deploying, and maintaining technical systems and architecture.
• Supports Network printing services (printers, print queue, and print servers).
• Performs daily and monthly backups.
• Assist staff with software applications and systems issues.
• Effectively resolve system problems immediately to limit downtime.
• Performs day-to-day maintenance of network servers (backups, administration, and hardware maintenance).
• Works with VP Technology to develop, deploy and maintain the corporation’s proprietary software applications.
• Assist in the development and distribution of quarterly Custom Performance Reports.
• Act as a backup systems administrator to the network enterprise.
These duties are normal for this position. They are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties and/or special projects may be required and assigned by the management.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Good verbal and writing skills are essential.
• Proficiency in MSOffice and Office OLE applications is required.
• Knowledge of computer networks is required.
• Advanced Excel scripting required.
• Knowledge of Visual Basic, SQL, HTML, PHP, and Access Database structure is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
A degree in computer science or equivalent, Microsoft or related industry certifications are a plus, with a minimum of five years of experience working in an enterprise environment, preferably in the financial industry. In-depth knowledge and experience with computer hardware, operating systems, programming languages, database structures, network systems, routing and communication equipment, office productivity software, accounting applications, and Anti-virus/Anti-Malware systems. Strong organizational, communication, and writing skills required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers