Pathrise (YC W18) is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help you land your next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. You only pay if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
Everyday we are expanding our team and our services. We are looking for sharp, scrappy and fun individuals who are ready to jump in (head first) into a new role with us. We are a small team and we love working together to improve our fellows chances of getting the job of their dreams! If this sounds like something you'd be interested in we want to talk to you.
We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our manifesto.
Working for Pathrise is a great opportunity to work with our tight knit engineering, product, and design teams to improve the future of career services by helping to build the education platform and curriculum that supports our fellows. Our engineers will truly be an indispensable part of a fast growing engineering team at a Y Combinator backed company. You'll be expected to deliver in an agile environment while building, breaking, and bringing world class web and mobile products into production.
- 0-3 years of experience in software development
- Experience building and shipping software and applications
- Entrepreneurship or small startup experience
- Passionate about education and career development
What will I be doing?
- Working with a tight-knit engineering team of 5 to ship product features
- Being involved with product discussions about high impact features to build for job seekers
- Manage entire sections of our technical stack by taking projects from an idea to production
- Review industry evaluations and handle admissions conversations with potential fellows
- Contribute to curriculum and teaching sessions and workshops
- Handle fellow queries for job search support and interview practice
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers