High Impact role for an Award-winning B2B2C SaaS analytics platform partnering with Major Name brand enterprises to ensure Customer Success.
Serve as an extension of your client companies collaborating with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing groups.
• Take full responsibility for the integration aspects of customer projects, including integration design, data mapping, development, documentation, quality assurance, change control, and schedule planning
• Become a subject matter expert on our client’s data analytics platform and integration capabilities
• Lead the ingestion of massive data volumes into our client’s platform via batch and real-time methods using cutting edge tools, and integrate with downstream customer and third-party systems
• Develop a scalable integration process methodology and supporting tools that will become the basis for all customer implementations
• Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product capabilities into new solutions for customers
• Facilitate meetings, trainings, and knowledge transfer sessions tailored to individual customer needs with a goal of long-term self-sufficiency
• Influence the product roadmap via your understanding of and advocacy for customers' needs.
• 3+ years of Business Intelligence (BI) or Data Warehouse (DW) experience within complex company environments, preferably in a customer-facing, consultative role
• 2+ years writing Python code for data ingestion or data processing at large scale, which includes experience with multi-threading/multi-processing, unit testing methods, and preferably Pandas.
• Knowledge of APIs, SDKs, scripting, and ETL with the ability to thoroughly document custom solution
• Experience with AWS components and tools a plus
• Possess excellent communication, verbal, and written skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with superior organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience with Agile development approaches
• Skilled at coaching and mentoring other team members, customers, and partners on data integration methods and tools
• Proven ability to interact collaboratively across multiple internal disciplines (Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing) to drive customer success objectives
• High level of integrity and ability to generate trust both with your team and customers
• Comfortable with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment and have a hunger for startups
• Enjoy working as an extension of customers and ensuring their success during the onboarding process
• 25-50% travel to the customer location is possible
• Undergraduate degree required.
• B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent work experience desired