Pathrise (YC W18) is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help you land your next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. You only pay if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
Everyday we are expanding our team and our services. We are looking for sharp, scrappy and fun individuals who are ready to jump in (head first) into a new role with us. We are a small team and we love working together to improve our fellows chances of getting the job of their dreams! If this sounds like something you'd be interested in we want to talk to you.
We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our manifesto.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to come join our growing team. In this position, you will work directly with our CEO and our Partner of Design as well as cross functionally with Growth, Engineering and Operations to build our learning management system for our students. On the flip side, you will get to stay up-to-date by working systematically on how to manage our product; finding the best optimization for current and future growth.
- A strong communicator that can explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Loves mentorship and helping others succeed
- Solves problems with an engineering and analytical mindset
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment and works with a bias for action
- Have the potential to “scale” with the company and take the lead as we grow
What You Will Do
- Develop and measure the effectiveness of a centralized LMS/accountability web-based platform to optimize all of the custom workflows we have with Pathrise fellows
- Ideating, scoping, and prioritizing new product features that are high value
- Making key technical decisions on how to build out Pathrise features and tools
- Incorporating hybrid human-machine interfaces to increase efficiency and efficacy
- Tackling growth from a product perspective
- Review industry evaluations and handle admissions conversations with potential fellows
- Contribute to curriculum and teaching sessions and workshops
- Handle fellow queries for job search support and interview practice
- Great health, dental and vision benefits
- Free daily catered lunches and snacks
- Commuting costs covered
- Unlimited PTO
- Ability to grow in your career and make a difference to individuals and the society
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers