Do you enjoy speaking to people and real estate? Are you competitive and driven? This might be the opportunity for you.
QR Code Link to This Post
Maloney Properties is looking for to hire an Inside Sales Agent to help set buyer and seller appointments for a team of Agents.
You do not have to have a license to be considered for this position. You would be required to obtain a license immediately after being hired.
Maloney Properties would provide extensive training for this position.
Hours and Days - 32 hours minimum - up to 40 hours
2 days at the office minimum.
Compensation - up to $60,000 - $80,000 1st year.
Base + commission
Commission is 5% of the company commission. Example: $10,000 company commission, then the ISA would receive a $500 commission.
Employee (W2 position) Benefits include Blue Cross Health insurance, 401k, vacation and sick days.
Company cell phone and computer.
• Call leads through the Mojodialer system. https://www.mojosells.com/
• Maintain the CRM ( Boomtown CRM, which is one of the top real estate CRMs in the industry). http://go.boomtownroi.com/recorded-demos
• First point of contact in handling customer inquiries. Setup showing or buyer consultation appointments for agents.
• Input/manage client & leads in CRM
• Conduct lead follow up & nurture leads until appointments are set
• Setup property alerts.
• Participate in weekly training
• Must have previous sales or customer service experience.
SKILLS AND TRAITS
• Must be comfortable with making phone calls
• Must have some sales or customer service experience
• Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers, and vendors in written and verbal form.
• Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
• Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
• Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
• Results oriented and high achiever.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Career development and training focused.
ABOUT MALONEY PROPERTIES
• Maloney Properties, Inc. was established in 1981 and is a property management and real estate brokerage company.
• The company includes over 400 employees and manages over 9,000 units.
• We were voted as one of the top places to work by the Boston Globe in 2018.
Email Jonathan through Craigslist with your resume if you are interested in this opportunity.