Our client is a high-end department store located in downtown Boston. The Sales Manager will support the store by overseeing a team in the Fine Jewelry Department. The company is looking for polished, experienced jewelry professionals to take the sales team to the next level.
Salary: $90-100K base salary
Position Overview: The Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales by developing the skills of the selling associates. The Sales Manager should maintain a strong floor presence, be a positive sales coach/leader and be able to provide up to date product knowledge to associates and clients.
• Drive sales and set work pace to deliver/exceed store goals
• Train, manage and coach a team of 9 sales associates on best practices for sales and retail
• Maintain strong presence on the floor to model best practices
• Promote excellent customer service, seeking input from customer and offering professional advice where needed
• Work closely with vendors and merchandisers to maintain top product knowledge and identify new opportunities
• Build relationships with clients through events and marketing in order to generate sales volume and repeat customers
• Additional management and sales responsibilities as needed
• 3+ years of retail management experience
• Prior experience in luxury goods & jewelry industry
• Able to work a flexible schedule