Vee24 is the world’s leading provider of web-based real time customer
engagement solutions. The company’s live help solution is used by
leading brands to deliver next-generation customer experiences on the
web, in-stores, and through mobile devices via: voice, video, text, and
Vee24 has helped some of the world's best-known brands provide a
superior customer experience, impacting key business metrics such as
online conversion, average order value, and customer loyalty. The
company is headquartered in the US in Boston, MA, with full service
European operations in Manchester, England.
Vee24 has an impressive and rapidly expanding client base with leading
brands such as Samsung, Novo Nordisk, KBC Bank, Jaguar Landrover,
Audi, DFS, Schuh, and many others. Clients using the solution are
achieving outstanding online sales, impressive ROI and customer
retention which has resulted in Vee24’s rapid global expansion.
Vee24 is seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Business
Development Representative for lead qualification and meeting setting
at target accounts in the US. The successful candidate can demonstrate a
proven track record of meeting outbound metrics in the technology
solutions space. The position will based in Vee24’s Boston office and
will be part of Vee24’s US sales team.
The successful Inside Sales Representative will have a minimum of 2-
years prior experience performing market analysis, outbound lead
qualification metrics and meeting setting services. The candidate will
have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be
able to effectively work independently as well as in a team environment.
You will have demonstrated an ability to consistently qualify leads from
marketing and as well as your own efforts and set appointments for the
outside sales team in the US market.
• 2+ years proven track record in an outbound lead generation or
• Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding target
• Experience in effectively managing the process with your
assigned outside sales representatives
• Strong communication and presentation skills – speaks clearly
and persuasively. Writes clearly and succinctly.
• Perform market analysis to identify target market accounts for
Financial Services, Retail, Automotive and
• Is able to navigate an account to identify additional key
stakeholders of Vee24’s solutions
• Technical knowledge that is sufficient to demonstrate the client
journey and agent journey of the solution
• Is able to work flex hours to accommodate the outside sales reps
in the US with some support for Europe
• Make 50-80 client contacts per day; phone and email
• Set up meetings with prospective clients via proactive telesales
activity (calls and emails), supporting monthly booking and
revenue targets of the US Sales Team
• Conduct research and market analysis to support telesales activity
• Document all telesales activity in Sales CRM or other agreed to
• Input and maintain all new and current client contact
information in Sales CRM
• Maintain in-depth product knowledge of Vee24’s solutions,
competitors, and industry trends
• Be fluent in demonstrating the customer journey and agent
journey of the solution
• Educate prospective clients on the value of Vee24’s offerings
• Strong intellect, education and integrity.
• Strong and effective communication skills – speaks clearly and
persuasively. Writes clearly and succinctly.
• A self-starter possessing an entrepreneurial mindset with a high
level of energy and dedication.
• Research – seeks new sources of prospective client contact
• Adaptability – manages competing demands; changes approach
or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with delays or
Vee24 is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers