favorite this post29F medical professional seeking roommate Aug/Septhide this posting
cats are OK - purrr
QR Code Link to This Post
I am looking to relocate and for a new roommate when my current lease expires and my roommate moves out of state. I would prefer to meet potential roommate(s) and then find a new, non-furnished living space together.
- 29F nurse practitioner, working M-F and occasionally on the weekend
- active lifestyle - running, spinning, light weight training, soccer, etc.
- I have several friends in Boston and looking forward to meeting new people to live with
- I enjoy trying new restaurants, exercising, reading, watching a game or mindless tv show, cooking/baking, taking weekend trips to Portland or Newport to visit friends/family.
1-2 female roommates
cat friendly roommate/apartment (14Y sweet kitty moving with me)
Aug 1 through Sept 1 move-in date
max price: $1350 per person (this is including: h/hw, utilities, wifi/cable)
Brookline Village, northside Jamaica Plain, Fenway preferred
laundry in unit preferred
parking space preferred (on street or in parking lot)
- common areas stay neat; I clean up after myself and do weekly/biweekly apartment cleaning depending on what is going on
- I enjoy having roommate where a friendship is possible - watch tv, talk over dinner, catch up about our days or weekend plans
- not a big partier (no 420, smoking, drugs), but I do enjoy to go out for dinner/drinks with friends
- currently single
- I cook a lot of healthy meals at home and I less frequently I enjoy to do some baking too
Anyway, enough about me... if you think we'd be a good fit, let me know.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers