favorite this post26M Professional Looking for Roommates or Room Near the T (Metro Boston)hide this posting
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
Move-in date: 9/1
Budget: $700 (rent + utilities)
Location: Anywhere with convenient access to the subway
I need 1 guaranteed parking spot for my car. I'm open to searching for an apartment together or joining an already existing group. Please email me to set up some time to meet in person or start a conversation.
~~~ About me ~~~
I'm a full-time administrator for the MGH, Monday - Friday, 8-hour daytime workdays. I've got excellent credit and always pay my bills on time. I'm very respectful of someone else's belongings and personal space; I will never eat your food or use your stuff without asking. If you do end up sharing with me, I always pay back a debt and I always make sure to return things back in the same condition. Although my personal space can get a little messy during the week when I have long work days, I always try to keep common areas clean. People like to describe me as a quiet person because I'm perfectly fine keeping to myself, but I would not mind at all if you wanted to be friendlier and find some hobbies to do together. I'd rather not host drunk parties at home because I don't like cleaning up the mess afterwards, but I'm up for some small gatherings or going out instead.
In my free time, I like to play video games; watch shows and movies; play the piano, sing, dance hip-hop; go to live shows and concerts; and learn about science, technology, astronomy, and cooking. I'm open to try anything new and fun at least once.
- Mainly a PC gamer though I also own a 3DS and am comfortable playing on a console as well.
- During the week, I usually just watch YouTube after finishing work and chores. When I have more time, I like to watch epic shows like Game of Thrones or catch a movie. My favorite movie genre is comedy.
- I'm an amateur pianist/singer and just began learning to dance.
- I love going to stand-up or improv shows and try to see my favorite bands live whenever they're in town. My favorite kind of music currently is EDM, but I can enjoy any type of music as long as it's not overly offensive.
- I know a few basic dinner recipes and I've recently gotten into creating mixed drinks. A Whipped White Russian is currently my favorite drink to make and I'm looking to experiment with the Cinnamon Roll in the future (Rumchata/Kahlua mix). I also bake really good cookies when I'm in the mood for it.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers