We have open entry level compliance opportunities available in the Boston area.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for individuals who are looking to start a career in the environmental health and safety industry. Candidates will work hand in hand with pharmaceutical, industrial, healthcare and science clients. They are responsible for coordinating directly with their health and safety departments.
Please send a resume or call the number if you are interested.
- Identifying, segregating, packing and managing hazardous materials and chemical waste for proper disposal.
- Follow OSHA guidelines / regulations to properly work safely with hazards.
- Ship hazards and waste while following DOT and RCRA regulations.
- Manage accounts and be the face of the company working in many different professional settings
- Work with clients to educate on the proper disposal of hazards
- Perform and document EHS audits
- B.S in Environmental Science / related field of study** desired but not a D/Q.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Interest in the Environmental Health and Safety field
- OSHA 40 (We can help the right candidate obtain this)
- Customer service experience / hands on experience such as laboring is a plus