furnished apartment laundry in bldg no smoking off-street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Rooms will become available June 1st for a 3 month or 15 month lease. (Expiring Aug 31st 2019 or 2020)
Seeking female student or young professional to share sunny very large 2 floor, 5 bed 2 bath apt with all female roommates. The current roommates are two female students at Harvard. One is studying Law and the other is a Psychology grad student.
2 Rooms available:
Room #2 will be unfurnished. It has 2 closets and is quite large rent is $1,025 per month plus 1/5 utilities (gas, electric, internet) which averages $50 per month per roommate
Room #5 with skylight in photos (Can be furnished or unfurnished) has 2 closets is $1,025 per month plus 1/5 utilities
All tenants have individual leases for ease of terminating their lease at a different date than their roommates lease. Tenants are also not liable for other roommate's rent.
Location and Amenities:
* 6 minute walk to Porter Square * 10 minute walk to Harvard Law Building * 5 minute walk to Lesley University
* 1 minute walk to Star Supermarket and multiple restaurants and cafes
* The lease for any room would expire August 31st (With option to sublet for the summer with Landlord’s permission)
* Bedroom #5 can come furnished or unfurnished with previous tenant's bed and desk at negotiated price.
* Apartment does not include parking but there is plenty of overnight street parking with city sticker (MA plate required). Optional off-street parking available for an additional fee.
* Coin-op washer and dryer in the basement,
* Includes dishwasher, microwave and toaster in kitchen
* Hard wood floors
* 2 Full size Refrigerators in kitchen and separate kitchen pantry to store dried foods.
* Central Air Conditioning
* 2nd floor private balcony
* Sorry no pets, smoking, or loud noise allowed in or outside the building and all tenants must share in the responsibility of keeping all shared areas clean and sanitary.
* Last Month's rent and a security deposit of $200 is required at lease signing to reserve the room.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: If you reply via email please include "Re: Rooms avail June 1st at 315 Beacon St Apt B Somerville" in the subject line so I know which apartment you are referring to.
In the body of the email please tell me a little about yourself, whether you are looking for a 3 month or 15 month lease and when you are available to see the apartment.
Depending on what time you are available either I the Landlord or the roommates can show you their rooms.
Side note: I also have another room available in a 4 bed 2 bath apartment located at 305 Beacon St Somerville also available June 1st for a 3 or 15 month lease so I could show you both apartments during the showing if you like.