apartment w/d in unit off-street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a friendly, easygoing, and responsible new roommate to replace one who is moving out of a lovely two-floor apartment on a quiet street right outside of Davis. Second floor bedroom with plenty of room for a full size bed, dresser, bookshelf and desk, and a spacious closet. The bedroom has two large windows and comes with free, off street parking!
- 5 minutes walk to the Davis Square T station and the redline (easy train ride to Harvard or MIT)
- 7 min walk to Davis Sq. including tons of great restaurants and bars
- 10 minute walk to the Tufts campus
- Walking distance to Bfresh or Stop and Shop (plus Dave's Fresh Pasta is JUST around the corner)
- Huge living, dining rooms and kitchen
- Fully furnished common spaces
- Wifi, Apple TV
- Driveway space available, no extra cost
- New dishwasher and washer/dryer in unit!
- Beautiful front porch (great for drinks in warm weather)
We are two queer women in our twenties and have been living in this apartment for about a year now (great place, great landlords!). I work as a union organizer and am involved a lot of activism around the Boston area. I'm also big TV and movie buff and spend far too much time at Somerville Theatre (which is luckily only a few blocks away!). Second roommate works in Cambridge doing medical research. We work a lot and are often out of the house, but enjoy a good movie night with wine, having a few friends over for dinner, or hosting the occasional community meeting at home. We also have a feline roommate, named Toby, who is very sweet and friendly. Unfortunately, this is a one pet household so we cannot take another cat.
We're looking for someone who values a clean, respectful home environment and is open to hanging out/pleasant roommate socializing. We don't have to be best friends, but would rather not live with someone who wants to shut their door and just use the apartment as a place to sleep. I am very involved in social justice organizing and care about creating a queer friendly, feminist, anti-racist space in the apartment.
Rent is $883/month + internet/utilities, which are usually between $60-$100/month depending on the season.
If you're interested, please email me a little about yourself (What do you do in life? What's your favorite type of ice cream? Favorite TV show?) and we can set up a time to meet!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers