apartment laundry in bldg no smoking street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
$920/month, including utilities (details below). Features of the apartment:
- Included with rent: Gas (stove and heat), Electricity, WiFi
- On-street parking for $40/year with Massachusetts plates, also offering exclusive (non-tandem) off-street driveway parking for $100/month
- Washer (brand new) and Dryer in basement
- Personal (i.e. one per bedroom) lockable storage room in basement, each measuring more that 5x5 feet
- Completely new bathroom, renovated down to the studs a couple years ago
- Renovated kitchen
- Newly refinished wood floors
- All rooms newly repainted
- Two porches: front and back
- Small backyard, perfect for small gatherings/grilling
- Great view of Boston (pictured)
- Minimal car/pedestrian noise since building is behind another building and back from the street; it's nice
I own a 3-family building in Somerville and live on the third floor; the rooms for rent is on the second floor. The other two roommates are (1) a guy who is a grad student at MGH and recently turned 30 and (2) an early 20s female medical student from Germany who is here also doing research at MGH. The room available for rent is $920/month (includes all utilities), 150 sqft , and the lease would be for one year starting on 9/1. See the attached picture for the layout of the apartment.
The apartment itself is a short walk to Assembly Row and Sullivan Square, where you can pick up the Orange Line or numerous buses into the surrounding areas (e.g. Davis, Harvard, Kendall/MIT, Central). You can also walk to MIT in 30 minutes. The unit has three bedrooms as well as an efficiently designed kitchen, pantry, and bathroom. The apartment on the first floor will have three nice folks in a similar living situation to the second floor.
Please reach out to me with a little bit of information about yourself to set up a showing. After that you can apply (credit and background check will be conducted); feel free to ask any questions as well. Happy apartment hunting!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers