Thoroughly merchandise and rotate shelves, build display point-of-sale in all areas of the store. Properly place product on the shelf from receiving dock, and assure accurate price tags / point-of-sale signs are displayed. The key objective of this role is to establish and maintain relationships with key store individuals, in order to maximize store sales and provide follow-up service in needed times.
• Early morning hours 6-10AM
• 2 Major Customers
• 5 Days per week
• Estimated 15 hours per week with Travel
Compensation: Flat rate $350 per week
• Ability to frequently lift, bend, and carrying, pushing up to 25
• Effective communication skills
• You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of auto
insurance and have access to the internet with a personal email account.
• A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to work weekends and holidays.
• Previous retail / grocery experience a plus.
• Successful completion of drug test, and general background check.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers