compensation: based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
illesteva is currently a Part-Time Sales Representative for our retail store on Newbury Street in Boston, MA. This position is for someone who is passionate about the fashion industry and is eager to take on an extra level of responsibility in a customer-facing sales role. As a sales associate, you are the first point of introduction our customers have to the illesteva lifestyle and you are also the forefront to establishing brand loyalty by committing to service and excellence. You are expected to be sales driven while representing the store in a positive manner and taking pride in all that you do. Major keys to success include having ample product knowledge, a friendly demeanor, and most importantly, being customer focused.
The Ideal Candidate
• Provide courteous and knowledgeable customer service in every aspect of the store
• Helping to maintain the store's product and visual presentation; ensuring up to date/best seller styles are visible at all times, assisting with floor changes, and stock replenishment
• Develop and maintaining thorough knowledge of all illesteva products; possessing the product knowledge to assist customers through the features, values and benefits of each product
• Meeting or exceeding individual sales and key business driver goals
• Establish long term relationships with customers and ensuring repeat business by clientele and sending follow-up emails and/or notes
• Exceeding customer service goals, by creating a positive and inviting shopping experience and engaging each customer
• Maintaining awareness and following policies and procedures as they relate to standard operating procedures, loss prevention and safety
• Assist with providing a safe, clean, organized and inviting environment for both customers and staff
• Assist with special task and projects as directed by management
• Good time management skills
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of management
• Self-motivated individual with a proven track record to perform assessment program with minimal direct supervision
• Strong Customer focus
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Must be 18 years of age
• High Energy level
• Previous retail experience is a must!!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers