favorite this postSales and Marketing (Boston / Hudson, MA)hide this posting
available afternoons available mornings available weekdays education completed: bachelors license info: Real Estate
QR Code Link to This Post
AMY L. LAMPINEN
Sales and marketing professional with over 15 years of experience. Detail-oriented, decisive, organized and resourceful. Skilled at selling, relationship building and customer retention. Extremely driven professional who consistently exceeds company goals through innovative business strategies.
Jenny Craig, Newton, MA 2018 – Present
Responsible for business operations, leadership of center, consulting with clients and meeting profitability targets. Help clients achieve weight loss goals. Hire, train, develop and manage staff. Analyze key data, build brand awareness, drive sales and client retention. Handle center schedules, compliances to payroll, inventory, client appointments, center files and banking processes.
• Saved the company $45k in 2018 while still meeting and exceeding monthly quotas.
• Consistently met year over year sales goals with only a 1/3 of the staff from prior years.
Century 21, Newton, MA 2017 to Present
Conduct open houses. Prospect and network daily for sellers and buyers. Create and prepare comparable market analysis reports. Maintain and update listings on MLS and other sites. Prepare necessary paperwork. Provide guidance to landlords, buyers and sellers to get the best price for the best terms.
Qualifications Include: Understanding the Customer, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals and Negotiation.
TheHomeMag, Boston, MA 2015 to 2016
Advertising Sales Representative
Outside Sales Executive responsible for generating new and maintaining existing advertising customers throughout all of Massachusetts. Network at events and trade shows. Liaison between client and graphic designers to construct profitable ads. Make cold calls in person and over the phone. Prepare and deliver presentations to clients. Negotiate pricing and close the sale. Achieve and exceed sales goals.
• Grew new book of business from 0% to over 70% within the first 3 months of inception of magazine.
• Increase number of new accounts by 10-12% monthly.
• Strong retention rate due to building trust, frequent communication and extraordinary customer service.
Ame & Lulu, Newton, MA 2012 to 2015
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Managed the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals. Developed and implemented strategic sales plans to exceed sales goals and objectives. Hired, trained and oversaw 11 Sales Representatives throughout the U.S. Consistently provided creative and innovative ideas to the design and development on all the handbags, accessories and catalog development.
• Significantly increased company’s revenue within corporate accounts from $0 to $1M+
• Increased B2B sales volume by 46% within 1 year, 66% within 2 years and by 76% within 3 years by establishing and spearheading the products into the corporate and promotional industries.
• Obtained new upscale and reputable clients including Neiman Marcus, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons and Disney.
• Developed innovative solutions to decrease costs all while maintaining the integrity of the brand.
Model and Talent Management, Newton, MA 1999 to 2003 and 2010 to 2011
Agency Director - New England Market
Booking agent for hundreds of models and actors. Produced fashion shows throughout Boston. Wardrobe stylist for a variety of magazines. Tasked with new business development, negotiations, marketing initiatives, contracts, and client invoices. Oversaw all accounts and substantially grew the client base.
• Increased company’s revenue by 85% within the first year, and 300% revenue increase in second year.
• Established new market segments for 20% increase in additional revenue streams.
• Selected as the top sales agent out of 21 agencies nationwide for 5 consecutive years.
• Re-hired to successfully achieve an overall revitalization of the New England market in 2010.
Aegis Communications/PeopleSupport, Los Angeles, CA & Newton, MA (Remote) 2006 to 2009
Executive Administrative Assistant / Sales and Marketing Manager
Partnered with sales team to implement key marketing campaigns including advertising, marketing collateral, conferences and trade shows that supported strategic objectives across all 5 verticals. Managed onshore and offshore graphic design teams for marketing campaigns. Was responsible for RFP responses, NDA processes, and prepared weekly forecast reports to 8 VP of Sales. Handled all phone inquiries. Processed expense reports. Booked all travel arrangements including flight, hotel and car service. Planned annual company events.
• Was selected and promoted from Administrative Assistant to Sales and Marketing Manager in 1 ½ years.
• Spearheaded and led the redesign project of the company website resulting in 28% in sales leads and enabling the increase in the business valuation which sold for $250M.
• Executive sponsor for a new software program used for a CRM database to increase sales productivity.
• Effectively renegotiated with vendors resulting in a reduction in marketing budget expenditures by 33%.
• Organized participation at trade shows across the U.S., which resulted in acquiring a large client base of fortune 500 companies.
Turk Group, Inc., Los Angeles, CA 2005
Developed and achieved with the CEO a successful marketing campaign for the Pamela Anderson bathing suit line and Mahshu-Mahshu clothing line. Partnered with fashion designers, production team, and sales representatives to ensure maximum sales, production efficiency and quality control.
• Oversaw branding, design, development, production of fashion lines, and related marketing materials.
• Ensured that customized samples for global markets were successfully delivered to buyers and sales representatives.
On the Mark Promotions, Boston, MA and Too Far, LLC, Los Angeles, CA 2003 - 2005
Marketing Manager – Contract Work
Managed and trained a team of 15 individuals. Strategically partnered with clients to develop and execute relevant and engaging consumer experiences through comprehensive detailed planning. Researched and booked high-exposure venues for promotional events.
• Managed event budgets, sales and analysis reports, inventory, and merchandise displays.
• Built brand awareness around new products and line extensions, resulting in increased customer loyalty and sales.
• Marketed and seamlessly produced a variety of marketing programs and events from the initial concept to final production.
Bachelor of Science, Fashion Merchandising, Minor in Psychology, Framingham State College, MA
Course: Organizational Behavior, Harvard University Extension
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers